This is dish #1
Ground pork (around 1/2 lb)
Shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated & chopped
~1 tbsp soy sauce
~1 tsbp cooking sherry
~1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp chicken stock
1 tbsp rice wine
1. Mix the ground pork, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil.
2. Slice tofu into squares.
3. Scoop out a hole in the middle of the tofu squares, keep the scooped out tofu, chop it up and add it to the ground pork mixture.
4. Fill the tofu squares with the ground pork mixture.
5. Steam for around 5 minutes.
6. Drain / throw away the liquid that comes out.
7. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and drizzle it over the stuffed tofu and continue steaming until the pork is cooked.
Verdict: very good, pero parang di bagay as ulam w/ rice. This is better eaten by itself (dimsum style). Also, it might be better to mix in a little cornstarch w/ the sauce to thicken it a bit.