Friday, January 14, 2011

Products

The products I sent out to my business partner are supposed to arrive at the port today. If all goes well, my partner should receive the products in the next few days - early next week at the latest - and after a short period for product reviews and inventory, our store should be ready to go.

It's been months since I first started talking about our new online gig. We've encountered some delays (not surprised at all, I did expect to be delayed because my partner was pregnant and due to give birth and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do much during the December holidays) but we're taking things in stride, we're not really pressuring ourselves by setting a deadline.

While all this is happening in the background (product arrivals, review, etc), I've sort of completed my part of the process or most of it anyway - I do need to submit an accounting of expenses along with the currency conversion of USD to Peso) - so I sometimes find myself getting overly excited and aside from business cards and advertising material, I am already imagining getting company checks.

But again, that's putting the cart before the horse. We have not officially opened our store, after all. I got to get a hold of myself :D

No comments: