Friday, January 14, 2011

Bingo nights

I just opened the Christmas card that my best friend sent us - I did mention a few posts ago that we are backlogged with our mail - this card is part of the half-foot high stack of mail that I have yet to go through (Swe-cha is asleep right now so I get to sort through part of our mail).

It's been a while since I last talked to her and when we visited my sister in California, we got so sick that we couldn't even go out to meet up with my best friend and her husband who is also one of hubby's and my good friends.

We used to have such long talks. Somehow, through the years, our friendship dwindled from daily several-hour-long talks to a few times a week, then monthly.. and now we're down to occasional letters, emails and cards scattered throughout the year. But when we do get to talk to each other in person, it's really a gabfest.

Now, my best friend is a Bingo addict. Back in Manila, she can almost always be found in SM's Bingo areas whenever she isn't working. Now, I wonder if she is spending a lot of time logged onto bingo sites? The fanatic that she is, I wouldn't be surprised if she is.

No comments: