Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4th

Time sure does fly fast.

We're in the 3rd week of January and it won't be long before hubby and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. This may not sound like a lot, considering that my friends have just celebrated their 11th, but it is still exciting to us all the same. The best part is that we get to spend our anniversaries with Swe-cha and that as the days go by, he is getting better and better at going out and enjoying other activities.

While I do enjoy babying my baby, I am looking forward to him getting big enough to enjoy more grown-up activities so he can go and watch the Monaco Grand Prix with daddy. Of course, before that happens, we have at least several years of Disney vacations ahead of us.

I'm so excited to go out with our son and celebrate milestones out of state or abroad. However, given our recent experience where we all picked up a bug and it is taking weeks for us to recover, I'm having second thoughts about that. In the meantime, we'll just enjoy and celebrate at home. We're happy so long as we're together.

To my hubby, I love you. I look forward to many more years of love with you and Swe-cha.

No comments: