Thursday, January 13, 2011

Catch up

So many things to do and so little time! I have been swamped since last month and I can't seem to keep up so I cannot even imagine when I can even try to catch up.

First off, our holiday cards are still on my desk, half are signed but we still need to get stamps.

Then, I have not gotten to sending thank yous for the presents that we received for Christmas and Sean's birthday.

Then, I've got to sort through our accumulated mail (around half a foot high now) and shred the junk and file the important ones.

Lastly, I still need to get a photobook arranged and ordered for my Ama, she has been waiting for her "brag book" of Swe-cha that she can bring to her adult daycare facility and show to her friends.

Oh, which reminds me, looks like I need to revive that running list of things to do that I used last year.

No comments: