Monday, May 4, 2009

6 unimportant things that make me happy

The rules are:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag 6 blogs, state the rules, and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.

This is a tag from Berry. I had to think hard to come up with things that I can live without (unimportant nga eh) but give me so much pleasure and here they are:

1. Coffee - I'm not a regular coffee drinker but I do adore flavored lattes (especially caramel ones, iced coffees and fraps.

2. Library books - books that you can read for free, can't go wrong with that.

3. Wireless Internet Access - Free wifi from a local cafe, from the hotel, or even if you subscribe to a cellphone carrier's Wireless Internet Access or data plan. Gotta love them.

4. Discounts and/or coupons - need I say more?

5. Ice-cold Coke - I can go without soda for a long time but there are times when nothing quenches your thirst like an ice cold Coke.

6. Personal blogs, websites, and online photo albums - easy to share and easy to maintain, helps me keep updated with what's going on with my friends' lives.

This is such a late post so I'm not tagging anybody anymore but feel free to snag this if you're interested in sharing your 6 unimportant things that make you happy.

No comments: