Monday, October 26, 2009

Career Change ?

I've been waiting for the economy to start picking up for a long time. I'm waiting for stock prices, real estate and the job market to stabilize.

Stocks are starting to get on track, if I can trust what I see in my 401k statement, but we are nowhere near recouping the losses my account has suffered since late 2007. Unemployment rates, however, are still going up and there is no end in sight.

This got me thinking... is it time for a career change now ? A few years ago, there was a huge demand for nurses in the US, some friends and I have always kidded around that we might have entered the wrong industry and should probably have gone into the nursing field instead. Now, with rampant criminal acts all over the world, maybe online guard card training is the way to go ? After all, Security Consultants aren't limited to any one industry and can work anywhere!

If interested and if you're in the Los Angeles area, then you might want to check out and join firearms training in los angeles.

No comments: