Wednesday, October 28, 2009

58 days

58 days till Christmas and I'm starting to scramble around, trying to do some Christmas shopping done. I figure, with the baby coming in December, I better get a head start or I won't have anything to give other than goody bags filled with diapers and maybe, halloween candy. That wouldn't make me a popular person this Christmas.

Also checking out some promotional items such as pocket calendars for my Mom and Dad - for them to give out to dealers, customers and those who pass by our storefront. I always find these small calendars very useful and have been keeping them updated (one a year) since 2002.

Hopefully, the kids will be filling out their wish lists soon and that I could get to see them before I start getting busy with birth preparations.


No comments: