Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shot on the Spot Tag

I've been tagged by Berry and I was supposed to take a picture of myself right there and then and post it without editing.

So here I am at 8am in the morning. Thankfully, I've just come back from an early morning appointment at the laboratory (blood test at 7am) so I had already brushed my teeth and run a brush through my hair. *whew*

Oh and for those who has not seen me in a while, this is my new 'do. Mom and sis dragged me off to their favorite Korean hairdresser and got me a haircut. The first time I saw myself in the mirror after the haircut, I thought I looked like a boy. Now that it's grown out a bit more, I love my hair na, especially how it looks when I've just woken up and have NOT combed my hair (yeah, it's much nicer if I do not brush my hair).

Here are the rules:
1. DON'T change your clothes.
2. DON'T fix your hair.
3. Just take a picture.
4. Post that picture with NO editing.
5. Tag 10 people to do this.

This is such an old tag and I see that my blogger friends have already done this so I'm not going to tag anyone anymore. If you feel like doing this, please feel free to snag this and do leave a message to let me know.

1 comment:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hey thanks for doing this fun tag. buti ka pa malinis itsura mo. ako hindi ko mapinta itsura ko hahaha