Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby boom

It seems like there has been a baby boom among my friends these past few years. Off the top of my head, I can think of 4 couples who had new babies since 2008. Hubby and I are hoping for a little one ourselves but our prayers have not been answered yet.

Because of our own interests in having a baby of our own, I've found myself paying special attention when the pregnant moms congregate with each other and start exchanging pregnancy and child-rearing stories - funny anecdotes, tips, and other what-nots.

I've noticed that maternity wear has been one of the topics that the mommies like to talk about, mostly because everyone still wants to look good and interesting even though they're all bloated and big with the baby in their tummies. Among the brands and stores that they talked about, Baby ParTees Maternity Shirts offers the cutest maternity shirts I've ever seen. Can't wait to get one of my own :P Right now, they're offering black or white shirts that have crystal lettering that announces the sex of your baby, you can get them in short or long sleeved versions.

I wonder if they plan to offer more options in the future ? Maybe offer custom letterings or wordings ? I would love one that says "future in the making...".

No comments: