Monday, February 2, 2009

VDay 2009

Our 2nd year anniversary is just around the corner and I'm thinking about possible places where we could have dinner and celebrate. I know that scouting for date locations is usually a man's job but sometimes, a girl has to do what she has to do to have a proper date night, right ? We could probably celebrate Valentine's day as well since our anniversary and Vday are only a few days apart anyway.

And so, this gives me something else to think about aside from work - what to wear, accessories, makeup (yay!) and perfume. I'm checking out this new perfume blog and will try and compare different reviews about perfumes.

For a few years now, I've stuck to my favorites - Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden and Lancome's Miracle. I've always been attracted to light floral or natural fragrances that aren't too tangy.

No comments: