Friday, February 20, 2009

An hour at a time

I got back from my monthly trip to HQ last night. I had a good - but not quite uneventful - trip (check out my previous post about the tire blowout).

My colleague and friend G also took and passed the first of three exams towards his MSPD certification while I am there and I am feeling so inspired. I remember planning and thinking about taking MS certifications at around the same time that he started reviewing for his and here I am, still with nothing on my plate.

I guess I better shape up and really get things into gear. G tells me to just start by allotting an hour a day and that should get me to where I'm going - slowly, but surely - and I agree with him.

So this is me, announcing that I'm on techie mode.

And speaking of techies, you might want to check out this site which contains a knowledge-base for file extension ifo. They're trying to put together information about all sorts of programs, applications and file types that are being released and installed on our computers.

No comments: