2-3 pcs of chicken
1 can Campbell's cream of chicken
- Boil the chicken in water until cooked then shred the meat, throw away the skin. Keep the chicken stock for other dishes.
- clean the broccoli cut it up.
- arrange chicken meat & broccoli in a baking dish
- Pour cream of chicken over the chicken meat & broccoli
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover your baking pan with foil and put in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
You can add diced carrots & peas as a variation to this dish.