Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's day 2009

I'm flying out to company HQ again tomorrow and I'll see you guys in a few days. I enjoyed the weekend and am enjoying the extra day off today (President's day).

Hubby and I didn't go out on a romantic date on Valentine's day but we did have lunch at our favorite steak place. We both got rib-eyes this time and as always, they were cooked beautifully.

We had to forego Jollibee yesterday too but we did have a quiet and romantic lunch at a nearby Mexican place that serves mostly French food (eh ?).

It's nice too because we were surprised to find such a nice restaurant in an area (street) that reminded me so much of an LRT station along Rizal Avenue in Manila.

This was a pleasant surprise which followed our very disappointing trip to Jollibee.

I'm now thinking of going to more out-of-the-way places to check out the local sights and restaurants. A visit to Wilmington, NC Luxury Real Estate might even be a good idea, am sure that Wilmington, NC is a wonderful city with lots of activities to offer tourists.

No comments: