Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's Eat!

Tagged by Sheryll of Our Family Adventure and I just had to add in some comments :P

-START HERE -Eaters: kathyrazzi kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me,Myself+2 Le bric à brac de Cherie Chez Francine La Place de Cherie My Angels World, Life is Good and Beautiful, From This Side. Our Family Adventure! Popcorn's Thoughts ADD YOUR BLOG HERE!

1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?

  • In order of preference: KFC (hot & crispy), Jollibee (love the skin)

I remember when I used to go out with friends during our college days, we'd go to Philcoa & head out to Jollibee or McDo to have lunch. H and I usually voted to have lunch at Jollibee because L doesn't eat Jollibee chicken's skin, so hati na kami ni H sa chicken skin niya :P

Those were good times *smile*.

2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?

  • Pepsi and/or Coke. I swear I don't even notice the difference! I've heard though that if they're both warm (room temperature), Pepsi tastes better and that if they're both ice-cold, Coke tastes better.

3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?

  • None. I'm not a pizza fan. But if I have to choose and I'm really really hungry, I might have to go with Greenwich, sila yung merong thin crust diba ?

4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?

  • Nilaga

5. Beef, pork, or chicken?

  • Beef.

Though, hubby and I are discovering the joys of chicken in an effort to eat healthier, we have quite a few recipes in our repertoire now.

6. Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?

  • Starbucks sa Pilipinas and anywhere else.
  • Dunkin Donuts' sa US - has anyone tried their coffee ? Sarap ah.

7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?

  • Cornflakes

8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?

  • Goldilocks, I miss their plain mocha cakes.

9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?

  • Teriyaki Boy for the food
  • Tokyo Tokyo for their iced tea.

10. Take Out or Dine In?

  • Dine-in

— END HERE —

BerryBlitz, Arlene you're tagged if you're interested :)

Can't think of anybody else to tag right now, so if interested, please tag yourself and leave me a comment so I can check out your answers :)

1 comment: