Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ayos ;)

I found a post that leads to a reading level rating tool on Tsinay's site. Even though I cringed at the thought of what the result could possibly be - with all the Tagalog words that I use every now and then - I pushed ahead and tried this out anyway.



blog readability test


So I got a "College (Undergrad)" Reading level rating. But wait....

I'm not so sure if this is a good rating, after all, this doesn't really say that I write like an undergrad / college graduate but rather that a college / undergrad reading level is required to understand my posts. Or is this really the same thing ?


ah, basta :)

1 comment:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

ang daya! why do I get "elementary" reading level on my tsinay blog hahaha

di bale, my berry blog's reading level is "high school" naman. puede na hahaha