Monday, July 21, 2008

At the dentist's

Hubby and I went to our dentist last weekend to have our teeth cleaned and checked out. After our cleaning sessions, our dentist pronounced us cavity-free, yay!

On our way out, we walked by the Pinay receptionist who asked us how it went, I told her that we don't have any cavities.

Sabi nya, "walang cavities ? ay :( ".

Aba, sad siya ?

So I said to her "isn't that good ? diba yan yung goal ? na dapat walang cavities ?"

"oo nga, pero ibig sabihin matagal na ulit bago ko kayo makita."

Haha, so sweet (or enterprising?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the feeling of walking out of the dentist with no cavities. Galing!

popcorn said...

:) Salamat!

I keep thinking about your post about Kyla's Sonic Toothbrush. I have this coupon from Costco for that, am waiting for it to become valid this August.