Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ideal

I weighed myself this morning, dreading the results. You see, I have been eating ravenously - and I'm not exaggerating - these past few weeks and I just knew that I was going to gain back the weight that I had already lost after giving birth. In fact, I have been eating twice, thrice the amount of rice that I usually have and let's not talk about how much ulam I eat anymore.

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I looked at the numbers on the scale and it's even lower than ever. In fact, this is the lightest I've ever been in years, I haven't seen this number in probably 5 years. Happy.

I'm not proud to say that I'm already within the ideal weight range for people of my height and age - upper range nga lang, *teehee*.

---

My baby turns 2 months old today, yay!

... and I took a shower while he slept this morning, yay! (I usually take showers when hubby is around to look after the baby)

... and I'm looking forward to birthday cake tonight, yay! Sana makabili si hubby.

... and I'm still hungry. No yays for this.

No comments: