So I googled and looked for Salpicao recipes and decided to make up my own combination based on the different recipes I've seen and the reviews of those recipes I've read.
Amazingly, this turned out very very very good.
1 lb beef, sliced into cubes
6 cloves garlic, minced
Olive oil (a few tbsps, just enough to coat the beef)
2 tsp knorr seasoning
2 tsp Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce
freshly ground pepper, to taste
3 tbsp oyster sauce (dilute in 1/4 cup water)
1 tbsp butter
- Mix garlic, olive oil, seasoning, worcestershire sauce and pepper. Marinate beef in this mixture for at least a few hours.
- Cook beef quickly in very hot oil. Mix till cooked - around 5 minutes, do not overcook as the meat will get tough.
- When beef is cooked, pour the oyster sauce mixture.
- Add the butter and mix it around.
- Take out the beef, saute the mushrooms in the remaining sauce and add beef back in again when done.