Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too much room

My company booked us into one of these suites, kinda fun because I do hate those tiny hotel rooms that feel so cramped so this is a nice change since I'm staying several nights so i do need room to spread around :)

Below are some panoramic shots that I've taken, a third of the room is occupied by the queen bed, in front of which is a divider with chest of drawers that also serves as a tv stand. The area (left hand side of the picture) has a stove, microwave, mini refrigerator and a kitchen sink - it's on the other side of that wall behind the TV.

I also have a work desk, a separate dining table for two, an armchair and a sofa for entertaining.

Now, I find myself too lazy to walk from one end of the room to the other. The first 2 nights, I plugged in my cellphone to charge near the work desk area and each time the phone rang (my mom and sister calls a lot), I've had to run to chase after the phone. This makes the room feel so much more bigger, haha!

No comments: