Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home alone

Poor hubby has had to fend for himself because my work takes me away from home. Mom keeps calling me to check on my husband, she's worried that Sammie might get hungry because there's nobody to prepare his meals. Nako, I keep reminding her that my husband's an adult and can take care of himself. Worse comes to worst, he can always buy food on his way home.

I do appreciate my Mom's concern. I really do. But after a long hard day of training and exercises, the last thing that I need to hear is my Mom calling to ask "Does Sammie have anything for dinner ? Does he have baon tomorrow ?"

I always respond "He's a big boy, he can take care of himself."

Hey, I married a *MAN*. He's not helpless.

Thankfully, Sammie's quite independent and resourceful. This evening, he diced up some deli meats (cold cuts) and made himself fried rice.

No comments: