Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa and Me

This year, I've decided to indulge the little girl in me this Christmas and sit on Santa's Lap. I've always just contented myself with watching the kids line up for their annual photo with Santa and I have to admit that I envy them the experience.

Santa wasn't such a big deal where I grew up - at least, not when I was a child. This time, with the Sit on Santa's Lap Experience offered by Ceiva Digital Photo Frames, I got a wish fulfilled. It's really quite easy, really. The hardest part was choosing the photo to upload and thinking about what to wish for.


I finally chose the picture that hubby took of me while we were goofing around on Liberty Island (NY). That was a fun day for us. As for my wish, I thought about LCD TVs, or another GPS, or even a new car but then I realized that those things won't really give me any permanent satisfaction so I wished for good health for my family and friends. Merry Christmas to you :)



And if you're interested in checking out the video I made, click on the link below. I'm sending this video out to all my blogger friends out there with the invitation to come and sit on Santa's lap. Do pay attention to the Ceiva digital picture frame that Santa uses to show the picture that I uploaded, that would make a nifty Christmas gift, don't you think ? It's way better than the other digital frames on the market nowadays because it has wi-fi. How cool is that ?



I'd also like to give a special shoutout to my siblings and nephews - see ? I get to talk with Santa and make a wish too. See you guys this Christmas!







Hey, do check out the Sit on Santa's Lap Experience and who knows ? You might just get randomly selected as the daily winner and get $500 - that goes a long way towards getting wishes fulfilled.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: