Friday, December 12, 2008

Mineral Makeup Update

Remember those mineral makeup samples I blogged about earlier ? Well, I've tried them out a few times and while I wasn't disappointed, it didn't have a "wow" effect on me either. It's probably because I expected to look a lot different than normal so I wasn't seeing what I wanted to see.


When it finally sunk in that I was not going to look like Angelina Jolie after putting on mineral makeup, I did see the improvements. Oh, and hubby's suggestion to just apply on one side of my face so I can compare the results? That helped too.


So far, it seems as if the mineral makeup helped put some evenness and color on my face without making it seem like I have makeup on. This, I like.


I'm now looking for a good makeup brush set :) Would appreciate your feedback & suggestions. And no pictures just yet, diet muna.

1 comment:

Mai said...

"evenness and color on my face without making it seem like I have makeup on." --> that is exactly the point. At least for me (it seems like it isn't the point for other people hehehe)

For brushes, definitely MAC is the best. It's pricey but will last a long time. It's what the pros use.