Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Palpak

I've been wanting to try out these bra-protector products since they first came out on As-Seen-On-TV. Girls know how expensive bras can get and since handwashing is definitely NOT in my vocabulary at home, I'm getting tired of finding mine all smooshed up after coming out from the delicate / gentle cycle.

When I found some being offered online, I decided to spring for a couple of these contraptions. Excited, I tried them out the same day that I received the shipment.

Guess what ?

Palpak.

I've never had issues with my compact washing machine before so this never came to mind. The balls are too big for my washing machine. Eventually, I did make it fit by unassembling the balls and then reassembling them & placing the garment inside it while it's already INSIDE of the washing machine.

Hubby laughed when he saw this, he said, "Let's replace the washing machine ?"

That's absurd, of course, a bigger washing machine would not fit in the closet that currently houses the washer and the dryer. So I told him, "How about we replace the house ?"

LOL!

3 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hahaha that's a nice one!!! yung let's replace the house.

yeah i hate how my bras end up on washing machine, yun yung mga time na tamad na tamad akong maglaba dahil piled up mga damit ko

now, kahit piled up. hindi ko nilalagay sa washing machine ang bra ko.

pero nice product ah. hindi ba kakalog kalog yan sa loob?

popcorn said...

Hi Berry!

Yeah, it does work well :) And medyo kumakalog nang konti, pero di ko naman napapansin kasi sinabay ko siya sa mga towels.

popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.