Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1 day to go

Tomorrow is THE day.

I finally got confirmation, we report to the hospital in the morning and if all goes according to schedule, we should be all done by noon. *fingers crossed*

I started panicking last night when I realized that I have not really done any research on what goes on around a C-section procedure. I did ask if my husband can be there, what sorts of cuts they will make, and I also wanted to ask or sort of make a joke about whether or not I can wear a bikini afterwards (haha!) but I didn't because the OB scared me. But I didn't really ask how long the preps were, what needed to be done, if there was anything I had to bring or prepare and the most important question of all - when do I get to eat again ?

On a more serious note, I'm trying to get things wrapped up and done today - both work and personal issues. I started turning projects over a few weeks ago and I'm pretty confident that the team has that down pat but I'm still dealing with some issues that I do not want to have to deal with when the baby comes home - bills, Finance Mortgages, and other such matters.

Please do pray for us. Please pray for a smooth delivery, please pray for baby's health and please pray that we will be good parents and raise our kid well.

No comments: