The past month has been a whirlwind of emotions for our family. Who would've thought that so many things could happen in such a short span of time ? In the past month:
- I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, read more about our baby adventures in my family blog
- My parents came to meet our baby boy and stayed for 2 weeks
- I lost a job, got laid off two weeks into my maternity leave
- I gained a job as a stay-at-home full time mommy and frankly, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life
- Baby turned 1 month old last weekend, yay! We survived the first 4 weeks and now, I'm confident that we can survive parenthood without a nanny or a maid.
Special thanks goes out to our family who lend their emotional support and sent presents for baby.
I would also like to send our thanks to our friends who continually give us support, encouragement and the occasional food *smile*. I know I wouldn't be sane right now if it weren't for you.