Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday lunch

A friend once told me that he does feel guilty about abstaining from meat on Fridays during the lenten season because he loves seafood and veggies so much that it's not even a sacrifice anymore. He says that for him, he should probably do it the other way around and eat more meat instead because this then becomes a sacrifice.

I had canned Spanish-style sardines and garlic friend rice for lunch today, I usually only have this during this season and I find that I actually like this. We don't usually eat a lot of fish at home and during those times that we actually have it, it's usually the result of a conscious decision to eat fish for the nutrition (and not because we love it).

I'm gonna look for some canned Century tuna (spanish style). Hope I find some :)

No comments: