Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Free samples, sarap!

I have to hand it to Costco. Hubby and I went there to replenish our supply of bathroom tissue. That was it. Turns out that we went there on a good day, there were lots of stalls scattered in between the aisles offering free food samples.

I swear, I must have had a full meal with all the freebies. There's the sausage pasta, the buttered garlic bread, cottage cheese, brownies, etc. There were more but I've forgotten.

We also got these chocolate hearts on our way out :)

Of course, we didn't just take our fill and leave. We couldn't resist some samples and found ourselves filling our shopping cart with a whole lot more than just bathroom tissues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look cute:)

Anonymous said...

i love the mini chocolate hearts. they look so cute and yummy, i bet. :-)