Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers' Day Nightmares

Had the most awful nightmares last night.

Swe-cha couldn't sleep on his own due to his cold and moved to sleep beside me on the big bed. He kept tossing and turning and essentially  kept me awake most of the night.

Despite waking up several times during the night, I'd go right back to a similar-themed nightmare as soon as I fell asleep - someone keeps kidnapping Swe-cha!

Nakaka-stress.

The first few nightmares, we were able to recover him.

We have not been able to find him yet when I woke up from my last one this morning. At one point, I remember feeling very depressed, I just wanted to die and I planned to do that if we didn't get him back. I remember thinking, I didn't want to live if I didn't have him.

Please keep him safe, Lord.


No comments: