Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with high school friends

We were able to convince Elijah to make one more trip to NY with us. Aliw rin because his (supposedly) short term project was extended another few weeks. Hubby has always been a fan of sea creatures and has been looking forward to the NY Aquarium visit since last year so we took advantage of Elijah's project extension ;).
On the left is a picture that we asked someone to take of us on the boardwalk. We look like an AT&T commercial here, "more bars in more places", kasi naman, in order of height pa. Haha! I love this picture, except for the fact that we look so much chubbier standing next to Elijah, he's so tall and thin kasi. Yeah, blame it on the other guy.

We then made our way to the MET after the aquarium, met up with yet another high school friend, Steven. Sayang lang that it was already late when we got there. We would've loved to walk around some more, we only got to see a few sections during our visit.

We had our picture taken at the indoor Chinese garden on the 2nd floor. We were so tired by then and just wanted to relax and catch up with each other. It wasn't such a nice picture because I was so concerned about the camera falling off of my purse (I propped it on top of my purse because I forgot to bring our Gorillapod) that I forgot to set the flash.

Dinner at Brother Jimmy's was great too, it was a bit noisy but we were still able to reminisce - tell high school stories - and exchange chismis ... este... updates about other batchmates. I hope that we can meet up with old friends more often.

1 comment:

~currant7 said...

Hi Jean!
It seems that you had a wonderful trip! So envious of you. :D

Thanks for the condolences with my gramps. It's great to get connected with you again!

Hugs,
Cheryl