Monday, June 22, 2020

Car falling apart

My car, the Tribeca, is 11 years old. It runs great, I'm happy with it but it does come with 11-year-old car woes.

I've known this for a while but it will need a new set of tires soon. My plan was that if we replaced the tires, I'm going to want to keep the Tribeca for another 3-5 years to get the most out of the tires.

Yesterday, we found out that that lever for releasing the front hood latch is broken. Again. Yes, this  broke years ago and we had it replaced and it is broken again now. I know how to remove the panel to access the steel cable that releases the latch so I'm leaning towards just not fixing it, not replacing the tires and since my company is not making us report back to work in 2020, I won't need the new tires immediately.

When it all goes bad, will just trade it in when I get a new car.

Ano kaya ?

No comments: