Sunday, June 21, 2020

Yard work

Got a lot accomplished this weekend.

Admittedly, most of it involved the husband catching up on chores around the house.

Saturday, I saw a small bottle of Armorall protectant in the store and bought it for my Tribeca. It's an 11 year old car and desperately needed some pampering. Swe-cha was in front on his bike and the husband was watching him. It was a cool day so I decided to clean my car's interior (long overdue!) and when I started applying it to the interior, husband got curious about how it was coming along and sauntered over. Soon, siya na gumagawa while I was vacuuming the back of the car.

Then Sunday, we also watered the lawn and applied Weed & feed - this bag is actually from last year or the year before. Husband keeps putting it off and I finally got him to doing it now.

No comments: