Thursday, January 3, 2013

Working Mom

Today has got to be one of the most hectic days of my life.

Swe-cha started school this year and his bus service has not been set up yet, we are still waiting for the school district to enter his information into their computer system before the transportation department can go ahead and process his service request.

Work-wise, my Thursdays are usually full because I have to attend two team meetings wherein everybody reports their current "hot" activities so the meetings tend to drag on. Worse, both meetings coincided with Swe-cha's school drop off and pick up times. And worst, I had another meeting to attend in the afternoon. So what was a mom to do ? I attended conference calls in the car, while picking up, driving and dropping my son off to & from school and daycare. *whew*

Feel na feel ko ang pagiging working mom.  I am so exhausted.

On a happy note, hubby just walked in the door with my favorite Pork Carnita Quesadillas from Baja Fresh, I have not had these in years.

No comments: