Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coming soon

Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorite authors right now. I first heard about her when I came across her book in the library - I did post a few entries before about borrowing books and DVDs from our local library, remember ? Can't believe that her newest book in her The League series will be available soon, December 1, to be exact.

I'm hoping that I can contain my excitement until this becomes available in our local library - I am operating in recession mode, after all - and I wouldn't have to resort to buying my own copy from the bookstore. Can't wait to see what happens.

Below is a trailer of her latest book, check it out :)

But then again, maybe it would be best to wait till mid-December or a bit nearer to my delivery time to start reading the entire series again. I'm a fast reader anyway and should be able to get through each book in a matter of hours at the most... it'll make for good entertainment when I'm twiddling my thumbs in the hospital - I'm kinda smiling as I'm re-reading my post right now as I'm thinking that books might be the last thing on my mind after I give birth this Christmas. In any case, I've always found time to read and I'm sure that being a new mom won't be that much of a problem.

Again, it's http://www.Sherrilynkenyon.com if you do want to check out her other series.

No comments: