Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sad

Hubby lost his ring.

We don't know how he lost it or when it even got lost, we just know that it's gone. Found out last Saturday when we were in church.

He doesn't usually wear his ring to work because he works w/ electronics (computer innards) a lot and didn't want to scratch or lose the stones. So on weekends, he puts on his ring whenever we go out. Just before we left for church, I got mine from the jewelry armoire and saw that his was missing. I assumed that he had already gotten his.

In church, he held my hand and then he pointed to my ring finger, and then to his empty ring finger.

When I saw his empty ring finger, I knew that something was wrong. The ring was missing! :(

After mass, we quickly went home,... hanap hanap. Can't find it.

:(

Kainis talaga. I know I've read a lot of n@wies talking about losing their (or hubby's) wedding rings and I never thought that it would happen to us.

I'm still disappointed. and kind of mad. and disappointed, again.

3 comments:

Aybee said...

So sad to hear about sammie losing the ring... I hope you've recovered from the loss already. Cheer up, then there's a good reason to exchange vows again? haha!

Anonymous said...

Sad naman. I hope it turns up somehow!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope he finds his ring. It will turn up somewhere. On a brighter side, this calls for a second honeymoon!