Monday, December 10, 2007

Lyle's birthday cupcakes

I mentioned that Lyle turned 4 in a previous post. My sister just sent me the photos and our aunt really outdid herself this time. She baked and decorated cupcakes for my nephew's entire class. Looks like my aunt let her imagination run wild.

When my aunt and sister came to their class for his birthday celebration, he stood out in front and - with a serious face because, after all, he is a big boy now - said to his mom "Mom, Aunt Sally, here are my friends". He then faced his classmates and said, "My birthday cupcakes are here, finish your lunch so we can have our party."

I'm told that my nephew's classmates were very excited about the different designs too.

I'm still ooh-ing, ahh-ing and drooling over these cupcakes. Too bad they're all the way in California so I can't taste any of these.

and last, but not the least, this is Lyle's own cupcake, designed to look like a birthday cake.

Happy Birthday, Lyle!

3 comments:

Ruy said...

Cute! Maybe we can do the same for Andrea someday.=)

ruther said...

hi sis...di ko alam san akomglalagay ng shoutbox. anyhoo, i know u are not in PI but at least you can give your family and friends a heads up from my experience:

http://ninjathet031207.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-victim-of-salisi-gang.html

Aybee said...

oh my! So nice looking cupcakes... she should be selling these!