Sunday, December 9, 2007

and my all-time favorite game is...

Monopoly!

Hubby and I were out doing some last minute Christmas shopping in time for our group's party next week. We fell in love with this Vintage monopoly set. The case is shaped like a book and the front cover slides out.

It includes antique looking title deeds to the properties and bronze colored die cast tokens. The paper money isn't as good as the original ones, of course, pero pwede na. What I like best is its container. The fact that it's shaped and sized like a book - say, an encyclopedia - means that we can just keep this in the bookshelf along with our other books. No more boardgame boxes messing up the shelf. :)


The board folds in 6 panels and it looks like this:
So far, we've played 4 games, spending at least an hour in each game, and it's a tie. He won the first 2 games and I won the last 2.
My back kind of hurts now because we played on the floor. I'm getting too old for this :P

No comments: