Friday, December 14, 2007

Action figure raw, o!

My 7 year old nephew, Lance, called me up the other day to let me know that he got his report card already and his grades were excellent. In fact, he was rated "advanced" (I forgot the exact terminology used in his report card) in a lot of his subjects.

We got to talking about Christmas and I asked him if he had already written Santa about his Christmas wishes.

I asked, "Did Mommy mail your letter to Santa already ?"

Lance: Yes.

Me: What did you ask for ?

Lance: a Master Yoga Toy, it's a character from Star Wars. It's so cool and it glows in the dark.

Me: (I knew what he was referring to and I already had this image of a plastic Yoda toy in my head.... but I couldn't find the right words to say) Ahh, it's a doll, right ?

Lance: No, A-i*, it's an AC-TION FI-GURE. (he just had to emphasize the words... haha!)

*laughs* okay, I stand corrected.

---
* A-i = chinese term for aunt

1 comment:

Mec said...

lolz

ako din, hubs always has to correct me when i refer to wrestling dolls as dolls... action figures nga daw :D