Saturday, September 1, 2007

w810i

My cellphone just keeps on amazing me!


Hubby and I got our w810i cellphones last March for free when we signed up for Cingular's family plan. I started nursing this aversion for buying mobile phones since I moved to the US several years ago and realized that you could get mobile phone units for free - and sometimes, depending on the model and the plan that you sign up for, you even get cash back. So why pay ?


Keeping my strategy in mind, note that I don't usually get the latest in mobile technology whenever I sign up or renew my contract. I don't even bother getting exploring the features that my phone has to offer. To me, a mobile phone is what it is - a small phone that you can bring with you anywhere. So imagine my surprise when we got bored while waiting for a friend we were picking up at a bus stop.



Image stitching!
<-- This image was composed from 3 separate shots.



Picture templates
<-- I had to erase hubby's pic in this monkey template, he made me promise not to post this pic.

No comments: