This time, we decided to keep it simple and just stick with lasagna and cheese - you could never go wrong with that, right ?
- 1 pack frozen chopped spinach
- 15 oz pack of Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 packs shredded mozarella cheese
- no-boil lasagna
- tomato sauce
- ground beef
- sliced onion
- chopped garlic
- Prepare the sauce as you would normally prepare spaghetti sauce. Brown the garlic in hot oil, add the onions and caramelize. Add the ground beef, when the beef is brown, add the tomato sauce.
- Wrapped the chopped spinach in paper towels and squeeze the water out. Do this repeatedly.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, spinach and eggs in a container.
- In a baking dish, coat the bottom with a little sauce to prevent the pasta from sticking to the pan. Add a layer of pasta.
- From this point forward, we should be alternating the layers - pasta, sauce, ricotta cheese & spinach, mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 - 40 minutes. Cook uncovered in the last 10 minutes.