Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor

Last night, I overheard Swe-cha talking to my sister and telling her that he will be going to Hurricane Harbor in August.

That made me think - is Six Flags open now ? I checked and they're not.

Interestingly, I will mention that I've been purchasing Six Flags seasons tickets for our family every year for the past 4 years but for some reason, I didn't buy them for 2020. No reason. I remember going to their website, checking out the different season's pass levels, picking one and adding them to my cart but I hesitated as I was checking out. Then, naisip ko, I'll just buy day-passes when we decide to go.

Who would've known that Covid-19 would happen and theme parks would not reopen ? Not yet, anyway.

I'm pretty sure Six Flags would do something to honor passes. So far, I've seen that all tickets - even dated ones - will be honored on any operating day till Dec 2020. That is, of course, assuming that they operate within 2020, right ? Season's pass holders will have one free day in the 2021 season and this, I think is lugi.

No comments: