Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WFH

I decided to work from home today and for the rest of the week so I don't have to waste time dealing with the traffic caused by commuters rubbernecking along the Giants Stadium - pavilions and tents are being erected for the SuperBowl this weekend (okay, am guilty of rubbernecking too,... what else was I to do ? I was already there and traffic was moving extremely slow *excuse*).

I told hubby that I was just going to lock myself in my home office so Swe-cha doesn't see me, he will not want to go to school and will just want to be with me otherwise. Now, I'm hearing Swe-cha recite "Brown bear, brown bear what do you see" while he is having breakfast and my Mommy-heart just breaks because I do want to step out and give him a big good-morning hug and kiss. I never could do that on weekdays because he is still asleep when I leave for work. Anyway, plenty of time for that tonight, I do not want him to start his day upset - we were told by his school that on days when I send him off to school, he is so upset and takes a lot of time to calm down.




No comments: