Friday, May 24, 2013

Nutrisystem - day 2

Okaaay, it's day 2 and I have cheated on lunch 2 days in a row now. I hope this isn't an indication of how the rest of the program is going to be like for me. The good news is that even though I skipped my Nutrisystem lunch today, I was able to control my portions at lunch time again so it's not really so bad.

All this time, I was under the impression that I take a lot of liquids but it wasn't until I started counting my intake by the glass that I realize how much effort it is to remember to drink. I find myself having to make a conscious effort to drink water or tea all day long.

Let's not forget that a side effect of drinking a lot of water is the constant need to pee. I guess I can think of all the walking to/fro the bathroom I have to do as "exercise". This just isn't good timing these days as we're nearing the end of a project and "swamped" is an understatement.

hoping for a better day tomorrow.


No comments: