Saturday, July 24, 2010

50 Random Questions

This is such an old tag from Mandy,... sorry for the late post but better late than never :)

1. What time did you get up this morning?

Which time ? My baby still does not sleep through the night so I woke up at 2:30a for a feeding, at 4am to pump breastmilk, at 5:30a to soothe a fussy baby and again at 8:30 am to my son's happy "ma ma ma ma ma".

2. How do you like your steak?

Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

I have not been to the cinema in years :( I don't even remember what movie I saw the last time.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Nowadays, TV is a luxury. If I have time, I like to follow So You Think You Can Dance. Otherwise, Judge Judy entertains me - it's short, quick, goes straight to the point and if I don't get to finish it because I have to attend to my baby, it does not really matter to me.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

If the stars were aligned and all considerations became ideal, then I'd love to live in Manila.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Granola bar.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

I love Japanese cuisine - especially sashimi.

8. What foods do you dislike?

I don't like wet and slimy chicken. For example, tinolang manok or adobong manok where the chicken skin is still intact.

9. Favorite place to eat?

McDonald's (can't get enough of their sweet tea, chicken nuggets and Angus burgers) and Moe's (triple lindy pulled pork with guacamole).

10. Favorite dressing?

I used to always go for the caesar dressing but I am a recent convert to Asian dressing (citrus and sesame).

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Subaru Tribeca, Subaru Impreza

12. What are your favorite clothes?

These pants that I got from Habagat (I love how the cool the fabric feels on my skin) & a baby tee.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Greece, Japan, Venice

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Half full

15. Where would you want to retire?

Manila, manila!

16. Favorite time of day?

Evenings just after we give our son a bath and before I go to bed, this is my "me" time where I get to take care of myself - shower, groom myself, etc - while hubby takes over baby duties and gets the baby to sleep.

17. Where were you born?

Manila.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Not really interested in sports, but I do love to watch speed-skating (go Ohno!) during the Winter Olympics.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

uh...

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

uh...

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

uh...

22. Birdwatcher?

Only when they land on my balcony, I like watching squirrels from my balcony door too.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night person.

24. Do you have any pets?

Used to have a gold fish till it died while I was away on a business trip and my family flushed it down the toilet and tried to convince me that the replacement they bought was the same fish I had for years - lumaki lang at biglang naging dalawa, haha!

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

My son just turned 7 months old, yay!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

A programmer, I used to call it a "computer scientist" back when I was small.

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Going for fried rice with my Dad - he used to reward me with fried rice (my favorite) if I get top honors in class. Ang cheap ko, no ?

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Neither.

29. Are you married?

Yes.

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Yes.

31. Been in a car accident?

Yes, I accidentally hit the car in front of me on my way to the gym one morning. Traffic was heavy and I was trying to eat my cereal.

32. Any pet peeves?

People who always like to top others (ayaw magpatalo). Like if you're buying a new item, meron rin siya soon after (or uunahan ka w/ the purchase). Or if someone compliments your child na gwapo, kelangan ring makisingit na 'mas gwapo anak / apo / pamangkin' nya.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Sausage, mushroom, bacon, spinach on alfredo sauce.

34. Favorite Flower?

Pretty much anything, really.

35. Favorite ice cream?

Anything coffee-based.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

McDonald's

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

Never.

38. From whom did you get your last email?

a high school friend

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

I would never max out my credit card - probably not even to save my life. =)

40. Done anything spontaneous lately?

No.

41. Like your job?

Not at first, but I'm loving it now - I'm currently in between jobs and I'm a SAHM.

42. Broccoli?

Yes.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

I always loved going back to Manila.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

My husband and son.

45. What are you listening to right now?

A Baby Einstein video

46. What is your favorite color?

Yellow

47. How many tattoos do you have?

None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

None for now

49. What time did you finish this quiz?

10:55pm

50. Coffee drinker?

Occasionally, because I breastfeed and when I do give in to the urge, I usually go for cold coffee drinks nowadays - fraps, iced coffees, iced lattes. Afterwards, I used pump & dump but one of the mommies who I donate breastmilk to asked me to keep the milk for her baby anyway and just mark the bag so she'll know if my coffee drink affected her baby.

No comments: