Thursday, November 13, 2008

Domain

I've been blogging for a few years now - I started blogging with another host before I switched to blogger last year - and I figure that it's about time that I get my own domain. I've been doing some research and so far, it looks like GoDaddy.com is one of the leading providers and most preferred providers among my friends.

Aside from the competitive prices, they also do hosting, aside from domain registrations. I find this a huge advantage because you would only have to deal with one provider if you need the whole package.

Try this out and click on any of the banners below :) I know I will.
$5 off GoDaddy.com

$7.49 .com banner

If you see my blog under a domain soon, it will be because I've purchased one from GoDaddy.com.

1 comment:

Mai said...

I've always bought my domains through GoDaddy. I'm happy (not that they have to do much really).