Monday, June 30, 2008

Annoyed

I ordered a Micro SD card from Buy.com last 6/10. The media arrived on the evening of 6/23. I opened it and tried it and it worked. Two days later on 6/25, as media cards are apt to do, it stopped working.

I emailed Buy.com to request for an RMA # and this is the response that I got:

Thank you for contacting Buy.com regarding order #xxxxxxxx.

Unfortunately, we are not able to honor your request for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) as the 14 days return time frame is over. However, some product manufacturers offer warranty replacement or repair services.

Diba kainis ? When do you start counting the 14 days ? It took 13 days for the product to get to my house (and I can prove that by the tracking information available on FedEx) so I only had 1 day left to test the product ? Tama ba yun ?

I didn't want to waste my energy complaining anymore. I went directly to the manufacturer's website, Kingston.com, and submitted an RMA. Ayun, I received one, free shipping pa. Hopefully, I get my replacement soon - my SD card has a lifetime warranty.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Kainis nga yun ha.