Sunday, January 16, 2022

Columbia

I splurged on a Columbia coat for Swe-cha this year because we have been getting very cold days ( temps in the 10s - 20s) and his usual winter coat that I get from Costco just isn't going to cut it.


The coat is really nice and thick. I am assuming that it feels comfy too because Swe-cha has not been complaining. 

Unfortunately, after washing it a few days ago, it came out of the wash looking like this, there was a rip just below the armpit along one side. 

I was so hinayang so I started checking out Columbia's warranty policy. Turns out they have a limited lifetime warranty - I actually read about people sending 12 year old coats. 

As it turns out, since it's only been a month since we got this, this coat is still within the return period and the service rep I talked to sent me a pre-paid postage label. 

I've since reordered the same item. Hope that we get the new one before the deadline for sending this ripped coat back (Or that we get warmer weather by then so Swe-cha can use his Costco coat). 





No comments: