Saturday, August 16, 2014

Master Bath

We picked up a Smycke wall clock from Ikea when we went there to pick up the shelf and baskets. Hubby, a Lego fan, was intrigued by the idea of building his own design. As for me, I just wanted to replace a misaligned clock that we have hanging in the bathroom. I didn't really care what the clock looked like.

And, yes, we do hang a wall clock in the master bath - I want us to be mindful of the time when we're there.

The Smycke clock box has been sitting out in the living room all this time so this evening, I opened it up and announced to my husband that it was time to put it together. He asked if I had a specific design in mind but I left it all up to him. Like I said earlier, I didn't really care what it looked like so long as it was there.

So hubby starts laying out the pieces, moving things around. There was a bit of drama during the assembly process when Swe-cha saw what he was doing and decided to re-arrange the pieces. But he did finish it and here is the finished product. (Note, the wall is blue and I do want to change it the color some day but I do like how it is showing up this shade of gray in the picture)


Do you know what it is ? This is what it's supposed to be.

What do you think ?

No comments: