Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winter Storm Titan

We cleaned the garage today, in anticipation of Winter Storm Titan. We parked the Tribeca inside the garage so there would be 1 less car to clean afterwards.

Okay.... when I said "we cleaned", I really meant "hubby moved the bikes to the basement, swept the garage, threw away the garbage and moved the rest of the moving boxes into the family room". Swe-cha and I supervised :)

This is probably the most prep-work we've done all winter, labor-wise. As of last Friday, we expected to have between 4-8 or 6-12 inches of snow this weekend, depending on where you looked. I've been watching progress on weather.com all day yesterday and when I went to bed, the forecast was that we'd have snow from 8a Sunday morning.

Things seems to have gotten delayed as it is already 2:30p and while the skies are dark, we have yet to see a single snowflake. I just checked the weather again and seems like Titan has shifted south and we are only expected to have 1-3 inches.







No comments: