Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dream big

This afternoon, my ex-ex-boss told me that they were experiencing a flash flood. Their neighbor's pond overflowed, water rushed onto the street, and onto my ex-ex-boss' house. I asked if they wanted to come over & hang out at home so he can work but he declined and said that since the streets are flooded, they couldn't leave anyway.

Later, I told hubby about this and he said "That settles it, we're not going to buy a house in that area."

I couldn't help but laugh :) You see, ex-ex-boss lives in a neighborhood where houses typically fall in the 7-digit price range (and for the pilosopos out there, that does not include the decimal places).

Okay rin tong si hubby mangarap... but then again, if you're gonna dream, why not dream big ? Libre naman mangarap.

No comments: